Request a Consultation
Why Choose MidAmerica?
Becoming a Mid America Wealth Management client is as easy as it is rewarding. Your relationship with our team of experienced professionals will be based on mutual trust and open communication.
Simply contact us to schedule an initial meeting. Our initial meeting will focus on you, your family and your goals and aspirations. You’ll have an opportunity to interview us and find out why we may be a good fit for pursuing your financial goals.
To ensure we spend our time together wisely and efficiently for your benefit, we suggest you bring the following information and documents to our initial meeting, as applicable for your situation:
- Most recent tax return
- Social Security statements or estimates
- Estate planning documents
- Retirement plan statements – 401(k), IRA, 403(b)
- Most recent investment and savings statements
- Brokerage, mutual fund and annuity account statements
- Copies of Life and Disability Insurance policies
We look forward to meeting with you to determine how we can help you pursue your lifestyle goals