Private Trust Company
The Private Trust Company, N.A., (PTC) provides trust administrative services for individual and family assets. Licensed in all 50 states under its 1995 national banking charter, the bank does not engage in any lending or deposit taking, therefore specializing solely in providing fiduciary services.
PTC is regulated and examined by the Office of the Comptroller of Currency, a division of the U.S. Treasury Department, and is a member of the Federal Reserve Bank. Independent auditors audit PTC while its accounts are insured and bonded to protect client assets.
The Private Trust Company does not provide day-to-day investment management for trust assets. Instead, PTC allows clients to delegate money management services or maintain their relationship with their financial advisors for investment management. PTC serves in an administrative corporate trustee role, providing all record keeping, accounting and tax preparation; also, PTC ensures that trusts are managed and distributions occur according to the terms of the trust document.
Advantages of Choosing the Private Trust Company:
- Experienced, knowledgeable and professional administrators with backgrounds in law, accounting, banking, and tax
- Trust officers who are sophisticated professionals with objective family sensitivities
- Chartered as a National Bank devoted solely to trust services for individuals and families
- Regulated and examined by the Comptroller of the Currency, audited by independent auditors, insured and bonded to protect client assets.
- Able to provide trust services in all 50 states
- The Private Trust Company is designed to work with your financial advisor and other professionals as a team player, providing timely and accurate statements to you and your other advisors
- The Private Trust Company helps develop a written investment policy statement to provide clear understanding of your goals, objectives and guidelines for the trust
- Accounts are reviewed regularly and investment policies are revised as appropriate to reflect changes to the portfolio, client circumstances and markets
The Private Trust Company offers comprehensive trust administrative services for the following types of accounts:
- Revocable Living Trusts (Learn More)
- Charitable Remainder Trusts (Learn More)
- Charitable Lead Trusts (Learn More)
- Special Needs Trusts (Learn More)
- Irrevocable Living Trusts (Learn More)
- Agency Relationships (Learn More)
- Custodial Relationships (Learn More)
- Private Foundations (Learn More)
- Guardianships (Learn More)
- Family Office Group Relationships
- Rabbi Trusts (Learn More)
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts (Learn More)